iCOR® Wireless NDT Corrosion Detection
Wireless NDT Corrosion Detection
A non-destructive testing tool for detailed corrosion evaluation of reinforced concrete structures without the need to have an electrical connection to the rebar.
High Precision Sensors
- Corrosion rate mapping of rebar
- Corrosion potential mapping of rebar
- In-situ real electrical resistivity of concrete
- Ambient temperature and relative humidity
ICOR® is a unique NDT device for the condition assessment of reinforced concrete structures that can be used for:
- Detection of corrosion in the reinforcement
- Measurement of corrosion rate in concrete structures
- Measurement of real in-situ electrical resistivity of concrete
- Determination of corrosion potential of rebar in concrete
- Rehabilitation and repair of concrete structures
iCOR® benefits from the patented CEPRA technology that makes it possible to estimate the corrosion rate of rebar through a non-invasive approach. This means that the need for connecting the device to the rebar (which is the case for other commercial devices) is eliminated in iCOR®.
This makes iCOR® the most convenient corrosion rate measurement device in the field as well as offering an innovative research tool for laboratory studies.