Rainhart Pressure Aging Vessel (PAV)
Pressure Aging Vessel (PAV)
AASHTO R28, ASTM D6521, EN 14769
The unit has been developed to simulate the accelerated ageing of bitumen and bituminous binders after 5 to 10 years. The sample is exposed to high pressure and temperature for 20 hours, to simulate the effect of a long time oxidative ageing by verifying the penetration and softening point characteristics.
PAV features include:
- 3 operating modes: Fully Automatic, Semi-Automatic and Manual.
- Integrated 7' colour touch screen controller
- Pressure reducer
- Air filter
- Fast pre-heating system selectable up to 80°C in order to reduce the conditioning time.
- Timer for setting time and date to start the machine at the desired time.
- CE, PED and ASME certification
- Power supply: 230V 1Ph 50Hz 10A