SCB Sample Preparation Saw (Notch Cutting)
Item #: CE-6000
SCB Sample Preparation Saw - Notch Cutting
- Saw is used to make the half moon and notch cut for SCB specimens,and the flat cut for DCT specimens.
- Professional series saw, complete with stand.
- Includes 0.050" thick blade, the thinnest 10" blade on the market.
- Blade meets notch cut width requirements for both DCT and SCB specimens
- Custom spring clamp fixture to the back of the saw table, allows quick loading and secure holding of the specimen to make the notch cut in both DCT and SCB specimens
- Optional set of spacer blocks can be added for making the three different notch cuts for the Louisiana SCB (ASTM D8044) method.
- Includes a precision machined alignment block that is used to quickly check saw alignment for making all these cuts.
- 120v - 1 -1/2 HP motor, RPM 3,450 - Weight 156 lbs