SmartRock2™ - Real-time temperature and maturity monitoring of concrete
SmartRock2™ is a rugged waterproof wireless sensor that allows real-time temperature and maturity monitoring of concrete.
- The sensor is placed in the concrete formwork (installed on the rebar) before pouring.
- Temperature Range: -30° to 80°C (-22° to 176°F)
- Accuracy: ±1°C
- Resolution: ±0.5°C
- Dimension: 1.5″ x 1.5″ x 0.5″
- Thermocouple Length: 16″
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Effective Wireless Range: Up to 26 feet
- Using the SmartRock2™ app you can view the temperature and resulting concrete strength in real-time.
- Team Data Sharing Sensor data is automatically shared and updated across your teams devices, ensuring everyone has the most updated results
ASTM Strength Estimation - Using the ASTM C1074 standard for maturity-based strength, SmartRock2™ can accurately estimate the strength of concrete over time.
Optimize Break Tests - Concrete cylinder break tests can be minimized or eliminated using the maturity function of the SmartRock2™