ASTM 17F Glass Thermometer - Available in Non Mercury or Mercury filled - With or Without NIST Calibration
ASTM 17F Thermometer
- 66 to 80°F x 0.2° Total Immersion
- Non Mercury or Mercury Filled
- Available With or Without NIST Calibration Certificate
- Due to recent changes regarding the shipment of glass thermometers containing mercury, we are no longer able to ship thermometers, regular or calibrated into the following states:
- CALIFORNIA, CONNECTICUT, ILLINOIS, LOUISIANA, MAINE, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, NEW HAMPSHIRE, OHIO, RHODE ISLAND, VERMONT, WASHINGTON and WISCONSIN.
- We do offer non mercury glass thermometers in ranges used in most asphalt and aggregate related labs.
- Non Mercury (Spirit filled) is safer than mercury and most spirit thermometer liquids, it is biodegradable, non-toxic, non-caustic and non-hazardous.