Inter Galactic Teleporter
- Invented in the early 22nd century by Dr. Emory Erickson
- Transporter requires a Federation Galaxy Class Starship, to properly function.
- Transporters convert a person or object into an energy pattern (a process called dematerialization), then "beam" it to a target, where it is reconverted into matter (rematerialization).
- Teleporter to be used at your own risk !!!
- Di-lithium Crystals are required to power the transporter.
- HMA does not supply Di-lithium crystals – check with your local supplier.
- Effective range of a transporter is 40,000 Kilometers.
- Bio-filter to remove contagious microbes or viruses from an individual in transport.
- Suitable for beaming a photon grenade or photon torpedo to detonate at remote locations, check Intergalactic treaties to see if this would constitute an act of war.
- For use by, Human, Klingon, Vulcan, Bajorans, Borg, Betazoid, Cardassians, Ferengi, & Romulans, not recommended for Trill once joined with a symbiont.
- For Entertainment Purposes Only - HMA Is Not Responsible For Teleporter Accidents/Incidents
- Material Compatibility: Federation Galaxy Class Starship Required
- Maximum Range: 60,000 Kilometers
- Working Speed : 299,792,458 m/s
- Part Number : NCC-1701