Sample Ejector/Extruder - Two Options Available
Sample Ejectors extrude compacted asphalt and soil samples from Soil Density Molds or Marshall Molds and are available in two models:
MM-9410 4in Sample Ejector includes a 4in Extruder Disc to extract soil or asphalt samples from 4in (102mm) molds.
MM-9400 4in / 6in Sample Ejector includes a 6in Extruder Disc as well as a 4in Adapter Ring and Extruder Disc Set to allow for extrusion of samples from either 4 or 6in (152mm) Marshall or compaction molds.
The 4in Adapter Ring and Extruder Disc Set as well as the 6in Extruder Disc can be purchased separately as replacement items.
The sturdy three-column frame is constructed of plated steel and houses a 12,000lbf (53.4kN) capacity hand-operated hydraulic jack with 5in (127mm) stroke. Two wing nuts allow for quick changing of the Adapter Rings and Extruder Discs.
Dimensions: 9.5" x 10' X 24" tall
- 12,000lbf (53.4kN) capacity hydraulic jack
- Adjusts for molds up to 11.75in (279mm) in height
- Reduces sample preparation time
- Sample Ejector
- 4in (102mm) Extruder Disc
- 4in (102mm) Adapter Ring (model MM-9400 only)
- 6in (152mm) Extruder Disc (model MM-9400 only)