Steel Concrete Cylinder Molds
Steel Concrete Cylinder Molds are heavy-duty and reusable many times over. Walls are 1/4in (6.4mm) thick and split longitudinally to allow easy specimen removal. When clamps are released, the mold springs apart slightly. The detachable base plate is tight-fitting. All parts are plated for rust resistance and are non-reactive to cement constituents. Steel molds give uniform results and are dimensionally stable under severe use. Other concrete test cylinder molds are also available.
- Rugged steel construction
- Plated parts offer rust resistance
- Specimens are easily removed
- 4x8in Steel Concrete Cylinder Mold (CT-0143)
- 6x12in Steel Concrete Cylinder Mold (CT-0142)
- 6x12in Steel Concrete Cylinder Mold w/ Handle (CT-0144)